The LeadingAge annual spring meeting will run March 28-30 in Washington, featuring more than two dozen speakers and opportunities to visit elected officials in the nation’s capital.
The education program will focus on these future-focused topics:
- Advancing technology solutions
- Building community infrastructure
- Breaking down barriers to mission advancement
- Creating cultures of belonging
- Influencing policy action
- Strengthening the aging services workforce
- Supporting board and organizational health
The 2022 Leadership Summit will be held at the Omni Shoreham Hotel. More information about the event can be found online.