- The phone number for editorial inquiries is (847) 559-2884. Production and other inquiries should be made to (646) 638-6000.
- Letters for McKnight’s Long-Term Care News can be e-mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org e-mailed directly to a staff member. Letters should include the writer’s full name, address and home telephone number. Letters may be edited for clarity and space.
- For McKnight’s Long-Term Care News subscription inquiries and address changes, click here. For immediate assistance, call (800) 558-1703.
- Please visit the McKnight’s Senior Living website for information on subscription inquiries and address changes, online and newsletter editorial inquiries, and print magazine editorial inquiries regarding that brand.
- For correspondence by mail, please send to:
900 Skokie Blvd., Suite 114, Northbrook IL 60062
Those interested in classified advertisements should contact Kathryn Fallucco at (847) 559-2884, ext 201. Please also call for editorial calendars or media kits, or download the 2019 Media Kit for McKnight’s Long-Term Care News here or McKnight’s Senior Living here. Additional contact information is listed below.
List Rental – The subscriber list for McKnight’s Senior Living is not available for rental at this time.
For information about the renting of the subscriber list forMcKnight’s Long Term Care News, please contact:
Senior Account Manager
Infogroup Media Solutions
Specific people may also be contacted at the following e-mail, mailing address, phone or fax numbers:
Editorial, Publishing, Production
Vice President, Group Publisher
Vice President, Associate Publisher, Editorial Director
Ph. (847) 559-2884 x202
James M. Berklan
Ph. (847) 559-2884 x203
Ph. (847) 559-2884, x205
Ph. (646) 638-6063
Ph. (847) 559-2884 x206
VP, Group Publisher
(847) 559-2884 x214
Regional Sales Manager, Midwest / West Coast
Key Accounts Representative
Classified Products & Services
Classified Job listings
(866) 376-0949, ext. 7067
List Rental, Database Sales
Infogroup Media Solutions
Ph. (847) 559-2884 x201
MCKNIGHT’S MEDIA KITS
Please note that you will have to register with McKnight’s Long-Term Care News before viewing the kits.
Click here to see the McKnight’s Long-Term Care News 2019 Media Kit.
Please visit the McKnight’s Senior Living website to see that brand’s media kits.
McKnight’s Long-Term Care News has published an annual Industry Directory for 23 years. It was the first comprehensive listing of products, services and suppliers this industry ever had, and it continues to evolve as the industry changes, the way a leading information source should.
McKnight’s Long-Term Care News considers guest blogs by providers, nurses, administrators, long-term care leaders and other stakeholders. Guest blogs must address a clinical, quality, political, operations or policy-related issue affecting skilled nursing providers. Submissions must be original content forMcKnight’s Long-Term Care News. Please include an author photo with your submission.
McKnight’s Long-Term Care News Marketplace (formerly Search Eldercare) considers blogs for its Experts section. These may be written by a vendor but must be geared toward skilled nursing / long-term care professionals. Submissions must be original content for McKnight’s Long-Term Care News. Please include an author photo with your submission.
If you are interested in being a contract or freelance writer forMcKnight’s Long-Term Care News, submit your resume and three clips to Editor James M. Berklan at email@example.com.
If you are interested in contributing to our sister publication, McKnight’s Senior Living, which covers independent living, assisted living and memory care, please contact McKnight’s Senior Living Senior Editor Lois Bowers firstname.lastname@example.org.