VoiceFriend, a developer of voice technology and communications solutions for senior living, skilled nursing and other healthcare providers, has released an all-in-one COVID-19 solution. The communications and response management solutions allows community managers and care providers to effectively automate and manage messaging during the pandemic or other crises.
The easy‐to‐use solution includes:
- Emergency communications capabilities via telephone, text and email
- Secure On Demand telephone call‐in number to hear critical community notifications
- VoiceFriend Virtual Meeting to engage residents in virtual activities, religious services, entertainment or a community chat
- Staff Health Screening through a call-in hotline asking a series of health questions
- Resident safety check-ins to for isolated or at-risk residents
“Since the early days of the COVID‐19 pandemic, we have been in touch with hundreds of community managers and care professionals around the country who have been using VoiceFriends to help them manage their response and automate their communications to residents, patients, families and staff,” said Bruce Baron, VoiceFriend CEO. “With their feedback, we have enhanced our solution further to provide virtually everything they need all under one, easy-to-use solution.”