Digital therapeutics companion platform Medisafe has deployed its new Maestro platform, which aims to orchestrate medication adherence journeys with precision and speed and create personalized patient support resources.
Medisafe’s Care Connector activates real-time patient engagement and coordinates tailored interventions with specific resources. With every patient behavior, Medisafe Maestro incorporates elements such as patient education, clinician guidance, guided treatment videos and financial support awareness. It includes family, friends and caregivers in the treatment approach.
Medisafe Maestro increases the speed to market with its advanced functionality, such as:
- Central command center to manage the creation and collaboration of digital drug companions that digitize patient support programs;
- Interactive flow mapping to design the inventory of supportive content; including rules and intervention deployment, and an archive of creative images and brand style;
- Intuitive step-by-step build that processes and delivers concurrent, sequential and exception-based patient support tools;
- Compliance oversight that aligns business goals with ISI display configuration and Medical Legal Regularity review; and
- Real-time visibility that provides insights into patient journeys.
“The introduction of Medisafe Maestro aims to revolutionize digital health platforms by enhancing the speed and agility in developing and deploying branded patient resources, bolstering treatment adherence, and improving patient outcomes,” said Omri Shor, CEO of Medisafe.