New performance data on skilled nursing providers, which features six additional measures, is now on the Nursing Home Compare website, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services announced Wednesday.
The updated SNF Quality Reporting Program (QRP) data was published during the Oct. 2020 refresh of the site. The updates include quality data from between Jan. 1 and Dec. 31, 2019, for assessment-based measures, and from Oct. 1, 2017 to Sept. 30, 2019, for claims-based measures, the agency explained.
The six new measures that are now being publicly reported are:
• changes in skin integrity post-acute care: pressure ulcer/injury
• drug regimen review conducted with follow-up for identified issues – PAC SNF QRP
• application for IRF functional outcome measure: change in self-care (NQF #2663)
• application for IRF function outcome measure: change in mobility (NQF #2634)
• application for IRF functional outcome measure: change in discharge self-care score (NQF #2635)
• application of IRF functional outcome measure: discharge mobility score (NQF #2636).
It’s the first time SNF performance data for these measures will be included in the reports. CMS previously announced the additional measures in late August.
The agency also reminded that the October 2020 refresh of the SNF QRP data on the website is the last scheduled refresh of the data until Jan. 2022.