Providers who don’t fully understand hospital readmissions issues, or who continue to do business “as usual,” will be penalized in the near future. At a free McKnight’s webcast starting at 1 p.m. (Eastern) on May 22, top experts will dissect the implications and intricacies of hospital admissions so providers can develop sound business strategies.
For full information on the speakers and topics covered or to access the free registration form, click here.
Webinar attendees will learn how to:
• Deepen their relationships with referral sources
* Best communicate their clinical programs and initiatives aimed at readmissions
• Determine what type of post-acute care patient is considered a readmission
• Understand the key enablers to reducing readmission.
• Explore the opportunities and threats that readmissions present
• Use care transitions data as best-practice organizations do to give themselves a strategic advantage