McKnight's Long-Term Care News offers marketers in long-term care, a complete package of services to help you reach your customers and prospects. We'll design a powerful program that integrates advertising, direct mail, the web, publicity, and special Purchasing Reports to help bring you closer to the customers you need from this market.
McKnight's Long-Term Care News, covering skilled nursing, is published 12 times a year.
Our sister magazine, McKnight's Senior Living, covers independent living, assisted living and memory care and is published six times a year.
Both are business-to-business news magazines and both offer solutions to operators within the context of a rapidly changing environment.
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the media kits.
|VIEW MCKNIGHT'S Long-Term Care News 2018 PRINT MEDIA KITS HERE|
|VIEW MCKNIGHT'S SENIOR LIVING 2018 PRINT MEDIA KITS HERE.|
McKnight's Long-Term Care News has published the definitive Industry Directory for the past 20 years. Complete with the latest industry statistics, unique purchasing reports, important web sites, government and regulatory data, and more than 1,200 listings of product and service suppliers, it remains the directory by which others are judged. It has proven a great resource to both our readers and our advertisers. It is available to view both in print and online.
Both the website of McKnight's Long-Term Care News, McKnights.com, covering skilled nursing, and the sister website of McKnight's Senior Living, McKnightsSeniorLiving.com, covering independent living, assisted living and memory care, help advertisers catch the attention of our readers 24/7. They want immediate access to the latest staff written news, which both websites post daily. Traditional ad units as well as fun, innovation options are available to enhance your marketing communications program. Site traffic for McKnight's Long-Term Care News is tremendous, boasting just under 43,000 unique visitors per month!
|VIEW MCKNIGHT'S Long-Term Care News 2018 DIGITAL MEDIA KITS HERE|
|VIEW MCKNIGHT'S SENIOR LIVING 2018 DIGITAL MEDIA KITS HERE|
List rentals for McKnight's Long-Term Care News are available to advertisers and non-advertisers alike. All available names on our list show name and title, and can be selected by many different criteria.
Job Target is a recruitment career resource supported by McKnight's Long-Term Care News, McKnight's Senior Living and additional trusted healthcare print and digital media partners. It is a prime resource for employers and job seekers alike.
Contact a sales representative
Denise De Vito
East Coast Account Manager
(847) 559-2884 ext. 214
Midwest/West Coast Account Manager
Classifieds Sales Specialists
Kathryn Fallucco, (847) 559-2884 ext. 201, firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions? Contact Kathryn Fallucco at (847) 559-2884
McKnight's Long-Term Care News and McKnight's Senior Living
900 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 114
Northbrook, IL 60062
- Senator demands changes on nursing home staffing
- Top industry association 'disappointed' after IRS leaves skilled care in the cold
- Cuts to home care could mean influx of disabled residents to nursing homes
- Nursing home star ratings haven't brought reduction in preventable hospitalizations, study finds
- Analysis explores the secret sauce for successful hospital-SNF collaboration
- Close to 1,400 nursing homes lose a rating star due to new staffing info
- CDC releases new tools to aid in antibiotic stewardship
- Hospitals in bundled payment initiatives steering patients away from SNFs: study
- CNA program retains talent at 'record level' for one nursing home
- CVS blames 'deteriorating' skilled care sector for poor Omnicare performance, $2.6 billion quarterly loss