Winners announced for Scheduler of the Year
OnShift has announced the winners of its annual Scheduler of the Year Awards last week.
“Each of this year's winners embodies unwavering dedication and service to their community and the residents their community serves,” stated Jim Rubadue, Chief Customer Officer, OnShift. “
The 2017 OnShift Scheduler of the Year Award winners were:
- Jamia Bellinger, Bradford County Manor, Troy, PA
- Lisa Birenbaum, New Perspective Senior Living, West Bend, WI
- Gretchen Gaughan, Essex Meadows, Essex, CT
- Erica Gomez, Hobbs Health Care Center, Hobbs, NM
- Jeffrey Kelley, Lanfair Center for Rehabilitation & Nursing Care, Lancaster, OH
- Kris Kiegel, Northwood Retirement Community, Tennyson, IN
- Jennifer Thompson, Marklund, Geneva, IL
Dianne Dagg from Royal Health Group in Massachusetts was the 2017 Leadership Award winner.