Vendor names its annual 'Schedulers of the Year'
Scheduling shifts at your nursing home might seem like a thankless job, but one vendor wants long-term care pros to know that it appreciates those efforts.
Cleveland-based OnShift, which provides shift-scheduling software for the post-acute and senior living sectors, just announced the winners of its seventh annual Scheduler of the Year Awards. Launched as a way to recognize “superhero schedulers” who excel in their scheduling and labor management responsibilities, the company says it received “hundreds” of nominations this year, but selected only 10 individuals for the honor:
- Kristen Bantle, Father Baker Manor, Orchard Park, NY
- Fenecia Blaylock, Transitional Health Services of Wayne, Wayne, MI
- Ryan Frazier, Commonwealth Senior Living at Cedar Bluff, Cedar Bluff, VA
- Cindy Gardner, Brandon Woods at Alvamar, Lawrence, KS
- Melissa Hennings, Good Samaritan Society – Pipestone, Pipestone, MN
- Lashunda King, Harbour's Edge a Lifespace Community, Delray Beach, FL
- Candyce Moore, Westchester Village of Lenexa, Lenexa, KS
- Pam O'Neill, Belmont Village of Buffalo Grove, Buffalo Grove, IL
- Isabel Ruiz, Orchard Villa, Oregon, OH
- Heather Whitt, The Legacy Living and Rehabilitation Center, Gillette, WY
“It is our sincere honor to celebrate this year's Scheduler of the Year Award winners. Each winner demonstrated an exceptional level of service and commitment to their community and the residents they serve,” Jim Rubadue, the company's chief customer officer, said in an announcement. “Their dedication and efforts in staffing and scheduling with OnShift have helped their organizations succeed by delivering high quality care, eliminating unnecessary labor costs, and improving employee engagement. We applaud their outstanding work.”