Prime Care Technologies announced last week intent to offer resident telehealth to post-acute care organizations through its primeFORCE affiliate, in conjunction with Complete Telehealth Solutions™ LLC (CTS).
Brazos Presbyterian Homes Inc. has purchased membership interest in Longhorn Village, a life plan community in Texas, Ziegler announced.
Watermark Retirement Communities has chosen HealthcareSource for its talent management platform, the company announced.
Atlanta-based Interface Inc., a global flooring company, closed its previously announced acquisition of nora systems on August 7.
Silverado's NEXUS dementia program will be in a pilot study for a Danish professor, the company announced.
The ellumi™ germ-killing Recessed Shower Light, which uses VioSafe® technology, is now available through Evolution Lighting, the company said.
Tripp Lite, a manufacturer of power protection, has introduced a Medical Ethernet Isolator designed to close the gap on potentially dangerous leakage current.
Genesis Automation in Healthcare has debuted a new Supplier Portal, focused on letting medical device manufacturers gain visibility.
Mediware, based in Lenexa, KS, has bought BlueStrata EHR, a cloud-based software system focused on the skilled nursing and assisted living markets.
Briggs Healthcare will buy ezPBJ, a software system for Payroll-Based Journal reporting, the companies announced last week.
EmpRes Healthcare has selected Nexus Health Resources for its transitional care program, using NexusConnexions and the Nexus Health Call Center.
Nutriband Inc. has acquired Atlanta-based 4P Therapeutics for $400,000, plus 250,000 shares of its common stock, the company announced.
Providence Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center of Zeeland, a 143-bed skilled nursing facility in Michigan, has been sold to Illuminate HC, Marcus & Millichap announced.
Change Healthcare has introduced Dual Enrollment Advocate™, an artificial intelligence and behavioral science system for Medicare Advantage dual eligibility identification and enrollment.
Patcraft has released BioSymmetry, a new modular collection focused on the transparency of shape and pattern.
- CVS blames 'deteriorating' skilled care sector for poor Omnicare performance, $2.6 billion quarterly loss
- Top industry association 'disappointed' after IRS leaves skilled care in the cold
- CMS proposes Medicare ACO overhaul to prod more risk-taking
- Analysis explores the secret sauce for successful hospital-SNF collaboration
- Nursing home star ratings haven't brought reduction in preventable hospitalizations, study finds
- Close to 1,400 nursing homes lose a rating star due to new staffing info
- CDC releases new tools to aid in antibiotic stewardship
- Hospitals in bundled payment initiatives steering patients away from SNFs: study
- CNA program retains talent at 'record level' for one nursing home
- CMS grants skilled nursing $820 million raise in final payment rule