Providers can learn more about the nuances of high-quality home care at the The McKnight’s Home Care Online Expo ’22 on Thursday. Four CE-bearing webinars on home care, home health, palliative care and hospice will highlight the day.
The event will kick off at 10:30 a.m. ET April 14. It will include live booths where attendees can interact with sponsors and talk about industry trends and services. In addition, there will be opportunities to network with other attendees — no travel required.
The webinar line-up is as follows:
Session 1 – 11 am – 12 pm ET
How interoperability and patient engagement drive ROI and outcomes
- Melissa Kozak, RN, BSN, Co-Founder and President, Citus Health
- Nick Knowlton, VP, Strategic Initiatives, ResMed, CommonWell Health Alliance
- Angela Richards, RN, BSN, Director of Health Informatics, Androscoggin Home Healthcare & Hospice
- Steve Peterson, Regional Therapy Director, Advanced Health Care; Occupational Therapist
Session 2 – 12:30 – 1:30 pm ET
Hospital at Home: New opportunities in acute care
- Rami Karjian, CEO, Medically Home
- Anne Tumlinson, CEO, ATI Advisory
- Charles McDonough, CEO, Interim Healthcare of the Upstate
Session 3 – 2pm – 3 pm ET
Hand hygiene: Overcoming myths and challenges in home health
- Mary McGoldrick, MS, RN, CRNI, FAAN, Home Care and Hospice Consultant, Home Health Systems Inc.
- Lori Moore, MPH, BSN, RN, CPPS, Clinical educator, Healthcare, GOJO Industries Inc.
Session 4 – 3:30-4:30 pm ET
Outcomes ownership: Disease state management from the clinician, patient and caregiver perspective
- Karen Espenshade BS, RN, Senior Consultant, Clinical Operations, Cardinal Health™
- Joyce Bennett RN, BSN, WCC, CCM, Clinical Operations Consultant, Cardinal Health™ at-Home