The first of many rescheduled spring, summer and fall conferences that have moved from in-person to online is just mere weeks away in the form of the Collaborative Care & Health IT Innovations Summit. Billed as the premiere conference for information technology leaders in the long-term and post-acute care sector, it will take place Sept. 15-17.
The Summit is co-organized by LeadingAge, LeadingAge CAST and other players in the LTPAC Health IT Collaborative and seeks to bridge LTPAC and acute-care providers, payers and other stakeholders together. Registration is ongoing.
This year, the summit will feature several real-world cross-sector telehealth, health information exchange and care coordination, as well as exploration of the role of venture capital in shaping the Collaborative Care Eco-System, especially in light of challenges and opportunities created by COVID-19.
Some of the top topics to be addressed are:
- Impact of the COVID-19 and Technology on Collaborative Care, including Emerging Use Cases of Technology, Promising Practices, and Trends!
- Payment Reforms and Policy Changes
- Value Based Care and the Role of Data (including Social Determinants of Health)
- Provider’s Technology & Health Policy Priorities
- CMS & ONC Updates
- Pre-Acute & LTPAC Partnerships with Acute Care
For more information or to register, visit here.