Myndshft Technologies, provider of integrated benefits-check and prior-authorization technology for post-acute care providers, launched Myndview, a web application that offers the same real-time solutions as those embedded in Myndshft API integrations.
Post-acute care providers continue to be faced with growing demands to provide accurate and detailed benefits coverage and out-of-pocket costs at the point of care to patients. Myndshft’s technologies are designed to enable providers to provide detailed benefits coverage and cost estimates at the point of care by improving transparency and accelerating time to care.
Among the new and enhanced features included in Myndview are:
- Eligibility and benefits verification — instantly verifying patient benefits and eligibility for the services in over 93% of covered lives.
- Coordination of benefits — automating primary coverage determinations and ordering of payers when a patient has multiple health plans.
- Batch eligibility — processing thousands of patients simultaneously and efficiently with minimal effort to confirm current eligibility.
- Patient financial responsibility — calculating the amount a patient owes at the time of service, taking into account deductible and coverage information and provider network status.
- Prior authorization determination — confirming a prior authorization is required for patients based upon the service, coverage and other factors.
“The Myndview application is the fastest way for post-acute care providers to get the information they need with the least amount of effort,” said Ron Wince, founder and CEO of Myndshft. “The addition of Myndview supports our purpose of freeing people up to focus on the work that matters.”