LincWare is offering its automated visitor and employee sign-in and tracking tool free to help senior living communities and healthcare providers efficiently screen employees and visitors electronically via tablet, kiosk or other device.
In addition to replacing paper-based logs, the automated system enables COVID-19 screening, logging data electronically for analysis and reporting purposes. The tool, LincWare says, can save nursing staff time and provide an objective, instant evaluation.
- Self-serve web accessible setup, with individual links for each location.
- Comprehensive questionnaire based on CDC guidelines.
- Accessibility from tablets, kiosks or desktop computers
- Real-time evaluation and assessment that identifies and urges caution for ill and/or exposed individuals with a stop sign icon, along with instructions, according to local protocols.
- Stores all responses for instant access to key information and report creation.