Healthcare Management Partners has launched a subsidiary focused on senior care facilities.
HMP Senior Solutions will manage senior care facilities by helping them navigate new and expected changes within the senior care industry. It will focus on senior housing including assisted living facilities and skilled nursing facilities.
HMP is a leading healthcare turnaround and consulting firm. Its newest company will help facilities manage “new and expected challenges in 2020 and beyond,” led by Don Bivacca, who has more than 30 years’ experience with healthcare organizations.
“Disruption is coming, and senior care facilities need to transform their operations in response,” Bivacca said. “HMP Senior Solutions has built a dedicated team with executive level experience necessary to chart these new challenges and drive senior care facilities to success, not only for today but well into the future.”
“Ultimately, we are focused to help protect client assets and increase valuation, improve quality and stabilize the staff while protecting the residents,” he added.
Broadly, service offerings include:
- Accounting and administrative support
- Asset management services
- Clinical oversight and management
- Response and remediation to regulatory visits
- Marketing and sales support
- Executive leadership and oversight
- Financial and operational analysis
- Leadership recruitment and mentoring
- Technical assistance and software implementation
- Capital improvement management
- Vendor relations and contracting
- Human resources including benefits and payroll