Interest-based advertising policies of McKnight's
In order to understand how people use our site generally, and to serve ads based upon your interests, we collect data about your use of this site directly and through partners.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to mcknights.com. We believe that it is useful to our users to see advertisements that are more relevant to their interests. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our "How to Manage Cookies" page.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
- Senator demands changes on nursing home staffing
- Top industry association 'disappointed' after IRS leaves skilled care in the cold
- Analysis explores the secret sauce for successful hospital-SNF collaboration
- Nursing home star ratings haven't brought reduction in preventable hospitalizations, study finds
- CMS proposes Medicare ACO overhaul to prod more risk-taking
- Close to 1,400 nursing homes lose a rating star due to new staffing info
- CDC releases new tools to aid in antibiotic stewardship
- Hospitals in bundled payment initiatives steering patients away from SNFs: study
- CNA program retains talent at 'record level' for one nursing home
- CVS blames 'deteriorating' skilled care sector for poor Omnicare performance, $2.6 billion quarterly loss