Health IT summit on tap for long-term and post-acute care providers
Information technology experts and interested stakeholders throughout long-term care and post-acute care fields will be gathering Monday and Tuesday in Baltimore for their annual IT Summit in Baltimore. The LTPAC Health IT Summit will feature policy makers, standards development organizations, vendors and grant leaders, in addition to providers. Continuing education credit will be available as they explore top issues pertaining to a national healthcare strategy.
Top subjects to be delved into at the summit, which will feature success stories as well as discussions of theory, include:
· Accelerating development of HIT skill sets in the LTPAC workforce.
· Engagement in patient-centric care
· Quality and process improvement
· Improving care coordination and health information exchange
· Financial performance and payment models
To learn more about the event, which will take place at the Hyatt Regency Baltimore on the Inner Harbor, click here.