ACHCA to host Leadership Conference in Bermuda
The American College of Health Care Administrators will host its 2014 Summer Leadership Conference from July 28 to August 1 at the Fairmont Southampton in Bermuda.
This year's education program will be “Blind-Side: How a Small Behavior Change Can Make a Huge Difference,” with Stephen Taylor as the facilitator. Taylor has 30 years of leadership and behavioral coaching experience and currently serves as the president of Stephen Taylor & Associates headquartered in Toronto.
Every day, long-term care leaders will be able to:
- Understand how administrative behavior affects productivity
- Discover blind-side behaviors
- Demonstrate behaviors to staff to improve support
- Create a united team approach
- Boost employee productivity and morale
- Improve survey results
- Increase census rate
The ACHCA is a non-profit professional membership association that provides educational programming, career development opportunities and professional certification.
For more information about the conference, click here.