Sign up for the McKnight's online expo
McKnight's Online Expo to start March 26
McKnight's Long-Term Care News is proud to present its lineup for the eighth annual McKnight's Online Expo.
The 2014 Expo, kicking off on March 26, will include five webinars, virtual trade booths and thousands of attendees to mingle with in the online exhibition hall. Each session allows those who attend live to receive a continuing education credit. Registration is free at http://www.mcknights.com/Expo2014.
The speakers are:
- Leah Klusch, Alliance Training Center (Payment)
- Gregory L. Alexander, Ph.D., University of Missouri's Sinclair School of Nursing (Technology)
- Jeffrey M. Levine, M.D., CMD, AGSF, Center for Advanced Wound Care, Mount Sinai Beth Israel (Wound Care)
- Jo Walters, RN-C, CDOPNA, CP, Blanchard House (Quality)
- Charles W. Harry Jr., the National Investment Center for the Seniors Housing and & Care Industry (Capital)