A Long Island nursing home is partnering with a Seattle startup to use gardening as therapy for its residents.
A public health and safety organization is partnering with a consulting firm to offer long-term care facilities expert advice in avoiding Legionnaires' disease outbreaks.
A New Jersey materials management company is helping long-term care facilities in New York toss out unwanted medications.
Prime Care Technologies has chosen a Minnesota consulting firm for expertise, as it looks to roll out a new case management and reimbursement app.
STANLEY Healthcare has just announced a new partnership, which it hopes will help to make entryways at long-term care and senior living facilities safer.
A Cerritos, CA, company wants to help the aging services industry to better assesses the body composition of its residents.
TCGRx has announced the availability of its new SmartCardRx system, which aims to simplify medication management.
Bethesda, MD-based MidCap Financial has just inked a sizable loan with the nation's largest skilled nursing operator.
A trade group representing Maryland long-term care facilities is partnering up with a vendor as part of a turnover-reduction effort.
Consumer Advocate has announced its top medical alert systems.
A consulting firm that helps healthcare providers manage and predict risk is tapping into long-term care.
Three firms announced they will merge to form one of the nation's largest home care companies.
The Society for Post-Acute and Long-Term Care Medicine just rolled out a slew of new educational tools for pros in the field.
SR Instruments in Tonawanda, NY, has unveiled a new scale that can be used by long-term care facilities.
A new technology solution hopes to help long-term care professionals avoid potential lawsuits, long before a wound even heals.
- After protecting 55 sites, Consulate Health Care looks to stay in business at another Florida SNF
- Florida-based Avante Group to sell nearly half its nursing homes in two-state deal with Sentosa Care
- Without missing person report, cops picked up, dropped off nursing home resident who later died outside
- CMS developing direct-pay model to test on seniors, others
- Nursing home death of former Trump adviser's father investigated as 'suspicious'
- CMS creating infection control course for Final Rule compliance
- Aid for aides: 40 hours' pay for 30 hours' work
- Why I chose to leave the nursing home profession: A fed-up executive's story
- Ambulance cuts pave way for new ride providers in skilled nursing
- How will PBJ impact Five-Star staffing? Would you like one lump or two?