The McKnight's Fall Online Expo begins tomorrow, and providers can visit with a host of vendors at their interactive booths.
McKesson Health Solutions has debuted its McKesson Intelligence Hub™, a platform for enabling interoperability and sharing business intelligence through different healthcare applications.
Drive has introduced the powered and unpowered Balanced Aire Self Adjusting Convertible Mattresses.
NOVAtime Technology Inc. has launched its NOVAmobile™ in the Windows Store.
Provider chain Life Care Centers of America has announced that SR Instruments is its preferred provider of portable wheelchair scales. LCCA has more than 200 locations.
IC System has joined athenahealth's 'More Disruption Please' program.
Senior entrepreneurship expert Elizabeth Isele was awarded Fielding University's Creative Longevity and Wisdom Award at the Positive Aging Conference in Washington, DC.
The Chartis Group, an advisory firm, announced it has formed the Chartis Center for Rural Health. Its goal is to offer tailored services and solutions for hospitals and healthcare facilities that care for people in rural settings.
Lutheran Care Network has sold three New York facilities and will finance a $15 million investment in a new style of nursing home in Saratoga County.
Shady Shores Communities will open a new skilled nursing community in San Saba that will have 73 beds. It also will include an extensive therapy facility with a private entrance.
Vikus Corporation has released a structured interview guide that will be sent to clients as part of its hiring software platform.
The McKnight's Fall Online Expo returns on Thursday, Sept. 22 at 11 a.m. ET.
Sanofi said it has found adults with type 2 diabetes treated with its Toujeo® insulin injection experienced a consistently lower rate of confirmed or severe hypoglycemia both at night and at any time of the day when compared with Lantus®.
Formica Corporation has released its 2017 Specialty Collection. It features Formica Infiniti™, the next generation in surfacing, and dECOLeather™, a recycled leather veneer.
ESHA Research has published a new guide for understanding the FDA's changes the Nutrition Facts and Supplement Facts labels called "Cutting Through Labeling Confusion | New FDA Nutrition Facts Label Changes Guide."
- Four nursing home aides arrested for taking 'undignified' photos, videos of residents
- Kindred hit with record-setting $3 million penalty for failing to comply with OIG agreement
- Bundled payments significantly cut SNF lengths of stay and use, report shows
- North American Health Care to pay $28.5 million in false claims settlement
- Feds to tackle nursing home workforce development in FY 2017
- Survey shows how much long-term care costs continue to climb
- Competency testing crucial to preventing hospitalizations, mitigating risk, LTC expert says
- CMS data vision relies on quality, interoperability and standardization, experts note
- Person-centered care programs projected to cut skilled nursing stays by 20%
- Providers urged to use claims data to help drive LTC business plans
- The toughest pests to manage - and how to manage them
- Bundled payments covered at Oct. 5 webinar
- Leveraging patient call data to improve your value proposition
- Life Care Centers, feds settle False Claims Act statistical sampling case
- Judge dismisses federal lawsuit accusing Florida of 'warehousing' kids in SNFs