LeadingAge's Center for Aging Services Technologies updated its telehealth selection portfolio, featuring two new case studies.
Nurse Rosie Products announced RosieConnect 2.0, a flexible, cloud-based and HIPAA-compliant system for data transfer.
A coffee mug and teacup developed by Jamber has been successfully tested and adopted at Benchmark Senior Living, the company said.
Turenne PharMedCo and Healthcom announced a new program designed to reduce hospital readmissions.
Passport for Wellness, a video-streaming entertainment, exercise and activity program for seniors, is available for skilled nursing facilities, assisted living and senior centers, the company said. It launched the program two months ago.
More than a hundred nursing and therapy leaders attended the Direct Supply 10th Annual Clinical Leadership Conference in Milwaukee last week.
Sanofi Pasteur announced it had shipped the first of its 2016-2017 seasonal influenza vaccine doses this week. The company, the world's largest flu vaccine manufacturer, said it expected to ship 65 million vaccine doses.
A $19.1 million bridge-to-HUD loan for Hudson Pointe Nursing and Rehabilitation, and a $3 million working capital loan to finance operations was announced by Capital Funding Group.
Friendship Haven in Fort Dodge, IA, will be opening a new stand-alone dementia support neighborhood on its campus, executives said last week.
BaneCare Management LLC has acquired six rehabilitation and nursing centers, all in Massachusetts.
The medical sensor market is expected to nearly double to $18.5 billion by 2024, according to a new analysis by Grand View Research Inc.
The Medical Waste Machine is a replacement for waste removal systems that cost long-term care operators money, executives at Medical Innovations say.
Verso Corporation has introduced GlazeSil™, a family of lightweight uncoated, machine-glazed release liner papers for hygienic and medical applications.
Caremerge raised $14 million in its second institutional round led by Insight Venture Partners, with participation from Grażyna Kulczyk, Cambia Health Solutions, Ziegler LinkAge Longevity Fund, GE Ventures and Arsenal Venture Partners.
DART Chart, which launched its DART Chart's Map & Track with Quick Map system a month ago, said it has documented how a skilled nursing facility using its system increased its all-beneficiary average managed care per patient day revenue by $33.73.
- SNF owner led record $1 billion Medicare fraud ring, authorities say
- Nursing home administrator accused of sexually harassing employees
- Congressional leaders campaign for tougher nursing home regulations
- Hospice can pay SNFs for dual eligibles, feds say
- SNF owner arrested for stealing from residents to pay facility's debts
- OSHA releases new workplace injury and illness reporting requirement
- Experts warn of skilled nursing market changes, researchers offer strategies to avert havoc
- CMS finalizes fire safety updates for long-term care facilities
- Preparing for Section GG
- OIG slams insufficient Medicare documentation, especially from nursing homes