Drive DeVilbiss Healthcare will combine three of its rehab companies to form one organization known as Inspired by Drive, effective in January.
Packline has released a new rotating clamp considered ideal for clean rooms.
EarlySense has released InSight™, a new product line extension for skilled nursing facilities that want to reduce hospital readmissions and falls.
McKesson Health Solutions has debuted its ClaimsXten™ Policy Management, a new clinical and payment management solution.
Pathway Health has entered into an exclusive licensing agreement with Florida Atlantic University to provide INTERACT ® training, education, management,consulting services, including INTERACT™ 4.0 for Skilled Nursing Facilities, INTERACT™ 1.0 for Assisted Living and INTERACT™ 1.0 for Home Health.
American HealthTech has announced the commercial launch of its new senior living solution powered by ALIS. The product provides detailed electronic care records for seniors as they move among assisted living and skilled nursing facilities, continuing care retirement communities, rehabilitation centers and more, the company said.
SigmaCare has entered into a strategic partnership with Health Outcomes Worldwide, a Canadian e-health software solution company.
The Avigail Eisenstadt Design Group has opened a showroom near its office at 120 Craft Street in Inwood, NY.
It's Never 2 Late announced a therapy-specific system called iN2L Rehab at the recent American Health Care Association's annual conference.
The Calida Group is developing a two-story skilled nursing facility in Henderson, NV, according to local reports.
A rehab-to-home wing and therapy gym are among the improvements being made to a Illinois skilled nursing facility, according to local reports.
Propeller Health has closed $21.5 million in Series C financing, which includes 3M Ventures as a new investor.
As fitness trackers surge in popularity, a new study finds that chest-worn heart monitors are more accurate than wrist-worn monitors.
PointClickCare has released a skin and wound smartphone app that is integrated into its EHR platform.
Kirby Lester, a division of Capsa Solutions LLC, said it has released an update to its tablet counter devices, KL1 and KL1Plus, for retail, hospital outpatient and LTC pharmacies.
- Therapy 'Armageddon' predicted; billing minutes to be 'extinct' soon?
- SNF fined $100,000, barred from running training programs after resident's suicide
- Family claims hair styling led to resident's death at skilled nursing facility
- Feds finalize record $145 million settlement with Life Care Centers of America
- Provider to pay $2.14 million after patient data made accessible through Google
- OSHA releases new workplace injury and illness reporting requirement
- Experts warn of skilled nursing market changes, researchers offer strategies to avert havoc
- CMS finalizes fire safety updates for long-term care facilities
- Preparing for Section GG
- CMS makes it official: 6 new quality measures go live on Nursing Home Compare