Constant Care Technology® LLC announced on Tuesday the integration of its CareConnection® connectivity platform with MatrixCare's electronic health record system for skilled nursing.
Medi-Dose Inc./EPS inc. has released a new 10-pack configuration for all four sizes of its Steri-Dropper ® sterile ophthalmic dispensing containers.
MyNotifi®, an automatic fall-detection wearable device, is a new system from MedHab that connects to a user's smartphone and can send alerts.
Intellitec Solutions, a firm that offers ERP solutions to senior living communities, announced the expansion of its client base with the recent implementation of Microsoft Dynamics GP for a long-term care facility in Missouri, according to a company release.
Mather Lifeways announced this week that it is accepting reservations for a new life plan community in Tysons, VA.
The Village at Victory Lakes in Lindenhurst, IL, introduced TripleCare's telemedicine services at the community in the far northwest Chicago suburb, the company announced.
Providers are encouraged to participate in studies that examine benefits and salary data for their profession.
Tryko Partners LLC has bought two former ManorCare facilities totaling 254 beds in Maryland, the company announced.
The Zephyr Endobronchial Valve has been given market approval by the Food and Drug Administration.
3M Commercial Solutions Division has received the Supplier Legacy Award from Premier Inc.
The National Association of Clinical Nurse Specialists has chosen Virtual Inc. as its new management service and support team.
Eskaton has received the Innovation/Best Practices and Grassroots Advocate awards from LeadingAge California.
Pleasant Hill Healthcare nursing facility in Girard, IL, will close Sept. 1, according to local reports.
Client Care Equipment in Boise, ID, is now an authorized distributor of the LiftUp Raizer®, the company announced.
Shepard Medical Products has upgraded its CareMates Nitrile Medical Examination Gloves, the company said.
- Advocacy group calls for 'immediate' Congressional hearings into nursing home staffing
- State levies biggest possible fine after unattended resident falls off toilet, dies
- Senior living executives sentenced
- OIG: Stop allowing chiropractors to order any services
- The hope: New skilled nursing payment model still a work in progress
- Former nursing home staffer charged with manslaughter after ignoring facility's lift protocols
- 'We have to do better' on infection prevention, CMS official tells LTC nurse managers during new survey update
- CMS announcement reminds changes are near regarding Nursing Home Compare, staffing levels
- CMS launches tool to help skilled nursing providers achieve interoperability
- Facility failed to take CNA's claims of assault by dementia resident seriously, judge writes