Next Article in Products
- Nursing home CEO who spent Medicaid funds at strip clubs sentenced to prison
- More than 100 lawmakers urge CMS to rethink long-term care requirements
- Death toll hits 14 for Florida facility, which lays off employees and closes
- Missing SNF resident found trapped but alive in sinkhole
- SNF biller charged in $600,000 Medicaid fraud scheme after facility alerts authorities
- Sabra CEO: National providers 'can't do it anymore'
- CMS requirement for Legionnaires' disease control in LTC
- RCS-1 says goodbye to rehab? Yes & No
- CMS to make Payroll Based Journaling data public starting Nov. 1
- State suspends license, accuses SNF staff of cover-up as facility's post-Irma death toll rises to 10
- Antibiotic stewardship - Will you be ready by November 28th?
- Essentials of managing behavior in LTC
- Promising signs on the regulatory front
- Greystone gets the Gold: Named best in Transitions category of McKnight's Tech Awards
- Staff turnover needs to be considered in flu season plans for LTC, researchers say