Inspired by Care Award program announced
Omnicell Inc. has launched a new annual award program focused on those excelling in areas such as increasing patient satisfaction, achieving significant cost reductions, or solving patient care problems.
The launch of the Inspired by Care Award coincides with Omnicell's 25th anniversary.
"Every day we are inspired by clinicians and institutions that are making significant impacts through innovative programs and processes that have shown measurable benefits to improving patient care," said Randall Lipps, CEO, president and founder of Omnicell. "This award recognizes those who are creating safer, more efficient ways to deliver care, ultimately delivering an exceptional patient experience."
Winners will be announced in late October.
Finalists for the Individual category include:
- John Feucht II, MBA, RPh, System Director, Pharmacy Services, Summa Health
- Elisa Gricunas, MHA, RN, Children's Hospital of Wisconsin
- L. David Harlow, III BS, PharmD, Martin Health System
- Alfred L'Altrelli, PharmD, Administrative Director of Pharmacy, UPMC
- Kimberly New, Co-founder and Executive Director, International Health Facility Diversion Association
Institutions recognized as finalists are:
- Billings Clinic
- Duke University
- Stanford Children's Health / Lucile Packard Children's Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
- University of Rochester Medical Center