Next Article in Products
- 8 residents dead at Florida nursing home left without power after Irma
- Harvey evacuation leads residents' families to take legal action against SNF, administrator
- Body wipes found shoved inside resident; 'frustrated' CNA arrested
- Provider gives perfect response to Hurricane Harvey evacuation critics ... and then gets taken to court
- American Senior Communities takes former CEO, execs, to court
- MedPAC considers giving hospital discharge planners bigger role in placing nursing home residents
- Understanding the Braden Scale with pressure ulcer management
- 'Unnecessarily time-consuming' documentation may be on chopping block, CMS admin suggests
- SNF occupancy continues to hit new lows, NIC report shows
- CMS pushes back QRP data submission deadline due to coding issues
- Gear up for another healthcare payment fight
- It's here! McKnight's Fall Online Expo kicks off with MDS at 11 a.m.
- Provider groups slam Medicaid cuts in last-chance 'catastrophic' bill to replace ACA
- Hospital group: MedPAC's proposed post-acute payment system 'unworkable'
- Also in the News for Wednesday, Sept. 20