People on the Move
- Getty named Goodman director
- Wilson to direct PHI federal affairs
- Dornberger invited to presidential council
- Candalla moves to Wesley Homes Des ...
- Rennecker appointed medical director of Monarch ...
- Hunter named ED
- Dominion appoints Sturgill for dining services
- Bridges appointed as Dominion's life enrichment ...
Vendors on the Move
Simon Mittal, M.D., became the director of medical affairs at Clinical Outcomes Management Systems (COMS) in September.
Jason Dufour has joined the Wells Fargo Capital Finance Healthcare Finance Group.
Karla Jackson has been promoted at Texas-based studioSIX5 to the newly created position of design director.
Brian Jurutka has been appointed as the president at National Investment Center for Seniors Housing & Care.
Nicholas Gesue has worked at the firm since 2001.
Tim Cole has been selected to fill the position of vice president of marketing at nora systems, Inc., a manufacturer of commercial floor coverings.
As a part of the new leadership team at Lancaster Pollard investment firm, Kassem K. Matt has been appointed as the President. He is also an executive committee member for the firm.
Kathy Simpson has been selected as the new Vice President of Program Management for BAM Labs.