People on the Move
- Carsen named admin at Covenant Village
- Brennan to lead new CMS office
- Reaves begins at Greenspring
- LaSalle Group selects Abbott-Shultz
- Berg to oversee Able Care Connect
- PruittHealth names Wyman CMO
- Rio named EVP at LaSalle Group
- Warner starts as DON at Covenant ...
- Martin promoted at Jewish Home Lifecare
- Greenspring selects Sutton
- JHL promotes Gregory Poole-Dayan
Vendors on the Move
David Saunders II has joined PSA Insurance & Financial Services, Inc. in Baltimore as a senior investment consultant.
Maria D. Moen is the new Vice President of Care Innovation at VorroHealth.
George Chapman, the former chairman, CEO and president of Health Care REIT Inc. (HCN), has been named to OnShift's Board of Directors.
Martha Abercrombie has been named the Vice President of Strategy at Vikus Corporation.
Rosie D. Lyles, M.D., MHA, has started at Clorox Professional Products Company as the head of Clinical Affairs.
Alison Yesilcimen will be the new president at Catalyst, a company that created Catalyst oneMAR®, a cloud-based electronic MAR software.
Lisa Silvers has been hired as Berkadia Commercial Mortgage's vice president in the Seniors HOusing and Healthcare Group.
Jennifer L. Hardesty, PharmD, FASCP, has been named the chief clinical officer at Remedi SeniorCare. She will be responsible for the "continued development and implementation of the clinical programs for the company, as well as providing direction and standard reporting tools for Remedi's consultant pharmacists," the company said.
Eugenia Pierson become the chairwoman of the Health Care Policy practice at Squire Patton Boggs last month. She represents a range of healthcare clients, including hospitals, physicians, post-acute care providers, manufactures and coalitions.