People on the Move
- Executive chef hired at Devonshire PGA
- Bonita Springs hires Fuselli in dining ...
- Tutera hires Young as director of ...
- Asbury appoints Leidig
- Greenspring promotes Marandola
- Saunders hired by Friendship Village
- Anthem hires Ingram
- Rogers moves to Anthem Memory Care
- Adamic appointed at The Reutlinger
Vendors on the Move
Kathy Simpson has been selected as the new Vice President of Program Management for BAM Labs.
Terri Cunliffe has been named the CEO of Covenant Retirement Communities, the nation's fifth largest not-for-profit senior services provider.
Markus Braun has been appointed as the new president of MEIKO USA, Inc., a commercial washing equipment manufacturer.
Enclara Pharmacia has hired Greer Myers for President of Turn-Key Health and Senior Vice President of Enclara Pharmacia.
Leslie Young has been hired as director of human resources operations at Tutera Senior Living & Healthcare.
Dan Dunham has been appointed to Senior Vice President, Chief Compliance Officer for Health Diagnostic Laboratory, Inc.
Patrick Fabbio was selected as Chief Financial Officer of electroCore, an electroceutical healthcare company in New Jersey.
Daniel J. O'Connor was promoted to Chief Operating Officer for Ohio Presbyterian Retirement Services.