McKnight's unveils new Web site
If staying abreast of the top developments in eldercare is a priority you've come to the right place. Welcome to www.mcknights.com, where an unmatched compendium of news, information and perspective is literally at your fingertips.
We've listened to what you want and need. That's why we've designed this site in a way that lets you quickly find useful information. For example, our site now offers robust tagging. Users can segment news into nearly 90 different topic categories. These include compliance, enforcement, information technology and quality. In addition, we have expanded service-sector tags to include skilled nursing facilities, assisted living, CCRCs and independent living.
But that's just for starters. Readers can now opt to see the most popular, most e-mailed and most recent stories, all with a simple click of the mouse. In addition, the new site offers:
* The latest jobs and immediate access to our Career Guide.
* Information about our online events, including upcoming webcasts and our Online Expo during March 26th and 27th.
* Automatic options to change font sizes to enhance readability, order reprints, and order RSS newsfeeds of the latest stories direct to your desktop.
* A substantially enhanced Directory that lets you find needed services, which is enhanced by our comprehensive Buyer's Guides.
* Access to a fully searchable database of the 3,000 most commonly-prescribed drugs, with special updates on medications commonly used by seniors.
* Videos of important suppliers.
Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our new site, and then let the fun begin. We hope you'll make this site an important part of your daily routine. If you do, tell your colleagues. If you don't, tell me.