McKnight's offers marketers in long-term care, a complete package of services to help you reach your customers and prospects. We'll design a powerful program that integrates advertising, direct mail, the web, publicity, and special Purchasing Reports to help bring you closer to the customers you need from this market.
We offer two magazines - McKnight's Long-Term Care News 12 times a year and McKnight's Assisted Living six times a year. Both are business-to-business news magazines and both offer solutions to operators of long-term care facilities within the context of a rapidly changing regulatory environment. Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the media kit.
|View McKnight's 2016 Print Media Kits Here.|
|View McKnight's Senior Living 2016 Print Media Kits Here.|
McKnight's has published the definitive Industry Directory for the past 20 years. Complete with the latest industry statistics, unique purchasing reports, important web sites, government and regulatory data, and over 1200 listings of product and service suppliers, it remains the directory by which others are judged. It has proven a great resource to both our readers and our advertisers. It is available to view both in print and online.
McKnights.com helps advertisers catch the attention of our readers 24/7. They want immediate access to the latest staff written news, which we post daily. Traditional ad units as well as fun, innovation options are available to enhance your marketing communications program. Our site traffic is tremendous, boasting just under 43,000 unique visitors per month!
|View McKnight's 2016 Digital Media Kits Here.|
|View McKnight's SENIOR Living 2016 Digital Media Kits Here.|
List Rentals are available to advertisers and non-advertisers alike. All available names on our list show name and title, and can be selected by many different criteria.
Job Target is a recruitment career resource supported by McKnight's Long-Term Care News, McKnight's Assisted Living and additional trusted healthcare print and digital media partners. It is a prime resource for employers and job seekers alike.
Contact a sales representative
Vice President, Publisher
Denise De Vito
East Coast Account Manager
(847) 559-2884 ext. 214
Midwest/West Coast Account Manager
Classifieds Sales Specialists
Kathryn Fallucco, (847) 559-2884 ext. 201, email@example.com
Questions? Contact Kathryn Fallucco at (847) 559-2884
Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the media kit. If you don't have Acrobat Reader, click here to download the FREE version.
- SNF will challenge jury's $30 million negligence verdict
- Nursing home settlement spurs HHS to investigate small health data breaches
- Experts argue court didn't go far enough in new 'Jimmo' case mandate
- What OSHA's new ruling means for you
- Doc gets 4 years in prison for multi-million dollar hospice scheme
- OIG to tackle skilled nursing payments, avoidable hospitalizations in FY 2016
- Antidepressants carry much higher fall risk than antipsychotics, study finds
- UTI policies inconsistent across nursing homes, study finds
- Preparing for value-based care: Questions for every SNF
- A tiny Alzheimer's study with huge results
- Medicare beneficiaries with more continuity of care at lower risk of ED visits
- Feds release draft interoperability standards for health IT
- Little Sisters of the Poor cite nun shortage in giving up operations of 147-year-old nursing home
- Also in the News for Thursday, August 25
- A nurse's 'Ode to a Care Plan'