McKnight's offers marketers in long-term care, a complete package of services to help you reach your customers and prospects. We'll design a powerful program that integrates advertising, direct mail, the web, publicity, and special Purchasing Reports to help bring you closer to the customers you need from this market.
We offer two magazines - McKnight's Long-Term Care News 12 times a year and McKnight's Assisted Living six times a year. Both are business-to-business news magazines and both offer solutions to operators of long-term care facilities within the context of a rapidly changing regulatory environment. Note: Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view the media kit.
|View McKnight's 2016 Print Media Kits Here.|
|View McKnight's Senior Living 2016 Print Media Kits Here.|
McKnight's has published the definitive Industry Directory for the past 20 years. Complete with the latest industry statistics, unique purchasing reports, important web sites, government and regulatory data, and over 1200 listings of product and service suppliers, it remains the directory by which others are judged. It has proven a great resource to both our readers and our advertisers. It is available to view both in print and online.
McKnights.com helps advertisers catch the attention of our readers 24/7. They want immediate access to the latest staff written news, which we post daily. Traditional ad units as well as fun, innovation options are available to enhance your marketing communications program. Our site traffic is tremendous, boasting just under 43,000 unique visitors per month!
|View McKnight's 2016 Digital Media Kits Here.|
|View McKnight's SENIOR Living 2016 Digital Media Kits Here.|
List Rentals are available to advertisers and non-advertisers alike. All available names on our list show name and title, and can be selected by many different criteria.
Job Target is a recruitment career resource supported by McKnight's Long-Term Care News, McKnight's Assisted Living and additional trusted healthcare print and digital media partners. It is a prime resource for employers and job seekers alike.
Contact a sales representative
Vice President, Publisher
Denise De Vito
East Coast Account Manager
(847) 559-2884 ext. 214
Midwest/West Coast Account Manager
Classifieds Sales Specialists
Kathryn Fallucco, (847) 559-2884 ext. 201, email@example.com
Questions? Contact Kathryn Fallucco at (847) 559-2884
McKnight's Long-Term Care News and McKnight's Senior Living
900 Skokie Boulevard, Suite 114
Northbrook, IL 60062
- Kindred hit with record-setting $3 million penalty for failing to comply with OIG agreement
- Bundled payments significantly cut SNF lengths of stay and use, report shows
- North American Health Care to pay $28.5 million in false claims settlement
- Life Care Centers, feds settle False Claims Act statistical sampling case
- Feds sue nursing home, chief executive for diverting millions in retirement funds
- Survey shows how much long-term care costs continue to climb
- Competency testing crucial to preventing hospitalizations, mitigating risk, LTC expert says
- CMS data vision relies on quality, interoperability and standardization, experts note
- Person-centered care programs projected to cut skilled nursing stays by 20%
- Providers urged to use claims data to help drive LTC business plans
- Judge shuts down whistleblower hospice suit due to unspecific claims
- One in 9 physicians think ACOs will help quality and costs, survey finds
- OIG report addresses concerns over Medicare billing for ventilators
- Also in the News for Monday, September 26
- The toughest pests to manage - and how to manage them