Interest-based advertising policies of McKnight's
In order to understand how people use our site generally, and to serve ads based upon your interests, we collect data about your use of this site directly and through partners.
Behaviorally Targeted Advertising Cookies
Advertisers sometimes use their own cookies to provide you with targeted advertising. For example, advertisers may use a profile they have built on sites that you have previously visited to present you with more relevant advertisements during your visit to mcknights.com. We believe that it is useful to our users to see advertisements that are more relevant to their interests. If you are based in the United States and would like to learn more, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/. If you are based in the European Union and would like to learn more, please visit www.youronlinechoices.eu.
We also use or allow third parties to serve cookies that fall into the four categories above. For example, like many companies, we use Adobe Omniture and Google Analytics to help us monitor our website traffic. We may also use third party cookies to help us with market research, revenue tracking, improving site functionality and monitoring compliance with our terms and conditions and copyright policy.
Can a website user block cookies?
As we've explained above, cookies help you to get the most out of our websites.
However, if you do wish to disable our cookies then please follow the instructions on our "How to Manage Cookies" page.
Please remember that if you do choose to disable cookies, you may find that certain sections of our website do not work properly.
- Post-acute providers among 301 nabbed in record Medicare fraud sweep
- Hospital association sounds off on SNF prospective payment proposal
- SNF will pay $28 million to settle fraud, neglect lawsuits
- A tiny Alzheimer's study with huge results
- Kindred hospice wins against whistleblower in False Claims case
- OIG to tackle skilled nursing payments, avoidable hospitalizations in FY 2016
- Antidepressants carry much higher fall risk than antipsychotics, study finds
- UTI policies inconsistent across nursing homes, study finds
- Preparing for value-based care: Questions for every SNF
- Rutgers launches nursing program focusing on LTC, non-hospital care